Friday, May 3, 2013

BzzAgent Report: Children's Claritin Chewables and Liquid

I was given a chance to try (or have my kids try in this case) Children's Claritin Chewable tablets and Children's Claritin liquid.
We have not yet tried the liquid (but I know they will enjoy it, they love medicine, the weirdo's), but we have used the tablets. Let me say this now.. if you are an adult suffering from bad allergies, just spend the money to get your own allergy medicine please and do not attempt to do what I did because it will not work. My kids have been blessed so far this year and have only needed the medicine twice. Because of that we still have some left. So I decided to use theirs because I have no money at the moment, and my allergies have been HORRIBLE. Needless to say, it did NOT work for me. Thankfully that is because the dosage is lower for children than it is for adults and not because the product is no good. It's a very good product and only took 1 tablet to clear both of my kids up on the days they were suffering. Given the choice, and the money, I would choose Children's Claritin in a heartbeat. It's that worth it.

*I received this product as a result of being a BzzAgent to test and give my honest opinion.  No monetary compensation was given to me and all opinions and views in this post are my own.  To find out how you too can receive products to test and review, go to www.bzzagent.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment