Monday, February 18, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor the Best? I Think So ...












I am always filled with a little trepidation when I try a new razor and for good reasons.  My experiences with razors have been, to say the least, not so great.  My skin is super sensitive, so almost anything will make me either break out in a bad rash (sorry for the TMI), not to mention most razors, even when used with moisturizer-filled shaving cream, leave my skin suspiciously resembling a lizard before it sheds.  So,
needless to say, while excited about being able to test a new razor, I went into the experience with some dread, just knowing that I would have problems in some way, shape, or form.  Boy was I pleasantly surprised when, after using it for the first time (and I put it through the ultimate test), there was absolutely no lizard skin legs, and the razor burn bumps were minimal.  There is a nice moisturizing strip on the razor which actually moisturizes and doesn't feel like a snail ran up your legs, and I didn't even need to use shaving cream, just used a small amount of shampoo.  If you are in the market for a new razor, please, I implore you, give the Schick Hydro Silk a try.  You won't regret it, I promise!
**Please note: I am a BzzAgent, and received the Schick Hydro Silk razor in return for my honest opinion of it.  I was compensated in the form of the razor, coupons, and points for any campaign tasks I complete during the course of the campaign.**

No comments:

Post a Comment