Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Feature: Survey Sunday Spotlight!

Okay, so I have decided, despite not having many followers yet, to add something to the blog.  A new feature!  I'm calling it Survey Sunday Spotlight.  What dose this mean?  It means that every Sunday I will write a new post that will spotlight one of the hundreds (okay, maybe not HUNDREDS but there are at least 20) of survey sites I am a member of.  These spotlights will include information about what kind of surveys you can hope to find, the types of rewards they have available, about how long it takes me, a stay at home engaged mom of 2 kids with very low income, to earn enough to cash out, and how many points are needed to cash out for the top rewards on the site.  Sound good?  Great!  Stay tuned, the first Survey Sunday Spotlight will be up shortly, as soon as I get it written out.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment